709 Brown Street • Raceland, KY • 41169 • (606) 836-7112
• Email Us
Mr Micro Computers offering computer sales, computer service, network solutions,
accounts, online training, and other personal and business computing solutions.
Designing, implementing, & managing a network involves taking many
factors into consideration. Feasibility, functionality, & bandwidth flow
only a few issues without even addressing the big concern of security.
We strive to provide guidance & structure in connecting your
- Effective planning can lead to increased productivity, lower maintenance
costs & reduced turnaround times.
- We will evaluate your current Information Technology (IT) environment
& identify & correct inefficiencies.
- We provide Network Design evaluations when assessing your IT environment.
- Our certified network professionals will configure, assemble & verify
your network installation as specified in your Network Design evaluation.
- Your installation will be completed in a professional manner by an
experienced & certified technical support team; regardless of how big
or small your network may be..
- An installation specialist will conduct a site analysis & draft a
detailed Statement of Work to ensure quick & efficient completion of
- We will coordinate the installation of multi-vendor projects from start
to finish, including: On-site staging, Network systems & Software installation,
- You will receive consistent & comprehensive support for all of your
- We used advanced call management & call-tracking systems to ensure
that your requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Service options include on-site or carry-in repair.
Asset Management tracks all your equipment throughout its life-cycle.
Services may include: Tracking & managing equipment moves, equipment additions,
or equipment changes. Attaching customized Asset Tags to equipment.
Mr. Micro offers flexible terms of service & Technicians/Systems
Engineers with the right level of expertise for the job. Outsourcing on-site
PC support services to us benefits your organization by:
- Allowing your Information Systems (IS) management to focus on strategic
- Decreasing the administrative burden of adding full-time employees
- Creating flexible staffing to meet specific project needs
Flexible Service Plans
Mr. Micro's Flexible Service Plans provide a wide range of technical
services from a single source, with local support, for one price. Flexible Service
Plans available: Yearly Contracts, Monthly Contracts, Hourly Contracts,
& Resident Technician Contracts. Regular reporting is provided to track
your usage of the Service Plan & to identify trends.
Technical Services for Small Business
The Network Installation Solution for Small
Business starts with a complete small office network & includes options
for growth. Small businesses & home
offices can also opt to use the Internet to drive sales & decrease costs
with the Advantage Package from Mr. Micro.
This package includes:
- Internet access for an entire local area network
- Internet fax service that allows users to send & receive fax documents
at their desktop PC
- Web site hosting
- Email Accounts : Service includes individual email boxes for employees
- Additional options for email, usage, disk space, & data transfer
- Optional domain name registration is available
The basic network installation includes:
- Configuring the client & server network operating system
- Installing two new or qualified existing workstations
- Installation of the server, printer, UPS & hub
- Connecting all network devices directly to the hub with network cable
- Additional workstations & printers
- A site survey can be performed for customers with complex office configurations,
or for those needing assistance getting started . A network layout
plan is drawn during the site survey
For consultation or further information, please contact us at email@example.com,
or (606) 836-7112